Monday, May 03, 2010

I’m still here

So I’m not dead. You know, in case you were wondering. I haven’t been lying in a ditch on the side of the road and I haven’t even been, like, eaten by wolves or something cool like that. Or wildebeests, that would be even cooler.

Nope, I haven’t been dead these past three weeks; I’ve just been pinned down under the weight of an 11 pound newborn, as well as writing, writing and more writing for my final requirements of my masters’ degree. I have much to tell you about, including my wonderful weekend getaway to Palm Springs, or waking up this past Saturday morning to breakfast in bed (it was like an alternative universe with J and Daisy making breakfast while I lounged around like a sloth), visits with very important family members (V.I.F.M.), and the fact that my very first Mother’s Day is next week and my Mom is out of the country sailing around South America (and I’m only a bit jealous, well maybe like 10% jealous and 90% happy, or maybe 90% jealous and 10% happy. One of the two).

Instead, I’ll leave you with some photos of my sweet pea. And, just to brag a bit my 9-week old has been sleeping consistently from 9pm to 6am and taking a couple 90 minute naps throughout the day. She’s the stuff new Mom’s dream of.

chair

mom

watching baseball

3

Raw00067

1 comment:

Lara said...

Hey Mama! I LOVE the new pics of your cutie pie!! So freaking adorable:) I love you girls.