Friday, March 23, 2012

A photo essay: This week

We’ve had a busy week – a week with plenty of sunshine, which means we spent a good portion of each day outdoors. And so, in lieu of a written post, I present to you an essay of our week with iPhone photos.

maggie 

thegardens 

photo 

sunglasses

teaparty 

reading

Unfortunately, I have very few pictures of Lily these days. It seems she’s either: a) sleeping b) eating (and I’m far too prudish to post (let alone take! eek!) pictures of me nursing) or c) being carried in the Moby so, unfortunately, this is the only photo I have of her. I believe this is what they call the “classic second kid syndrome.” I must remedy this somehow so that when she’s sixteen she can’t tell me I didn’t love her because I only have one picture of her, which unfortunately is the back of her head.

mygirl

No comments: