1. Last Week with John Oliver. Admittedly, I'm pretty much out of the loop in terms of what's going on in the world. However, I feel somewhat informed after watching my weekly dose of John Oliver - plus, I get to laugh the entire way through.
2. This sweet face.
3. Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Popcorn. I won't even pretend to hide that I polished off an entire bag of the Caramel and Cheddar mix during quiet time.
4. This girl. Each morning she carefully selects her outfit and then carefully adds stickers as her "accessories." This morning my nursing cover was added so that she could pretend to be Queen Elsa while she sang Let it Go (complete with her "moves").
5. Delicata Squash. Roasted with a dollop of maple syrup. Daisy tells me it smells like candy when it's being made (and the other night both girls polished off two very large helpings.)
6. Daisy has starting writing. She started showing interest a few weeks ago - wanting to know how to write more than just letters, "words Momma. I want to learn to write words." Honestly, I'm not sure who is more excited.
6. We recently came back from a visit with my folks. All three girls slept each night. All. Night. Long. Which, if you've ever traveled with my children you know this is a miracle. One afternoon we took a few grandparent photos, and this quickly became my favorite.