Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Weekend in Cabo San Lucas

Did I tell you I was going to Cabo San Lucas? I nearly forgot myself. Well, one doesn’t nearly forget a trip to Mexico, especially in light of the Swine Flu. But, it snuck up on me with graduations, crazy work schedules and final papers hogging center stage. I could go on and on about all the things we almost did like whale watching, snorkeling, or touring the glass-blowing factory. However, we opted to just lie on the beach, drink pina coladas (well, I drank fruity cocktails, J wouldn't dream being seen with such a girly drink), and read all the novels we had been meaning to read for the last six months. So, instead I’ll share with you the scene I stared at for three days as I marinated in a mixture of Banana Boat sunblock and saltwater:

No comments: