1. They adore one another. Daisy can make Violet laugh and keep her entertained like nobobdy else. Both her and Lily keep a close eye on her, makign sure she doesn't get into anything dangerous and alerting me of her every move. The big girls sing and dance and blow bubbles around Violet, and she laughs and giggles and watches their every move. They are the very best of friends.
2. Last weekend we gave Violet a handful of blackberries and let her go to town. The mess was epic.
4. Now, they are sort of obsessed with pretending to be mermaids.
5. In the morning, every morning, Lily runs into our bedroom and tells me she has exciting news and terrible news. The exciting news is that one day she is going to marry Daddy. The terrible news: it is not today.
9. Violet has started blowing raspberries. Oh my stars, I cannot take the cuteness.
10. Where did my timid little girl go?