Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Walk On By

I contemplated posting this picture because I am not normally the type of person who publically makes fun of someone. Sure, I'll do it behind their backs, in the privacy of my own home, laughing my evil "muahhaha" laugh (and don't pretend J that you are the nice one of the two of us!) Usually, I smile and nod my head; all the while thinking of comments I can later make when re-enacting the scene.

But, internet…this was too great of an opportunity to pass us. How awful would it be if I never got to share with you my picture of the Man Walking His Bird, which was in front of me on a hike in Cambria, and which I followed surreptitiously for several yards in order to record in all its glory.



Have you ever seen such a thing? I've seen cats, rabbits and even a hamster being walked. But, never a bird. I guess I should be thankful he wasn't on a leash.


No comments: